Friday, October 07, 2011

The Life of Riley

So, according to the label rep they are planning on releasing Crisp Mass next week.  I also saw that they plan to release Joe's RPM challenge album on the same day.  Joe's album is called "So Low" by Just Joe and The Under Carriage.  So, next week go out and have your self a merry little purchase.

Nothing new going on today.  Larry's cast makes practice improbable for a while.  I may take this time to work on another children's song.  What song should I do next?  Maybe "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."  I will have to see if that is available in the public domain.

School has started and so Tone Lolo and MC Li'l Chop are at school most of the day.  MC Li'l Chop doesn't want to take music lessons.  :(  Maybe Tone Lolo will.  He's a lefty so I will have to buy him his own guitar.

Well, that's enough for today.  Late.

- Chop-Chop